- A new pancar was developed with a flush tungsten left side weight plate for the 2018 season. Along with a lower center of gravity rear pod that is countersunk for pod stability.
- 1/8 scale Late Model Body Kit was just released, the flat panel design
uses a molded nose for a realistic look and it fits most of the short
- CCS is releasing a new L4 style front end replacement kit with carbon fiber lower arms.
The Scorpion pancar with a flush tungsten plate
- B5M center battery retrofit kit is done and ready to go.
- Several new parts for the SC10 and Slash along with some updated chassis designs for the oval racers.
1/8 EDM DODC bodies
New SK design for 2016
Several updates and parts for the Slash & SC10
1/8 Late Model Body
with a molded nose
KSG GEN 1/2 1 cell conversion